1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - Our home is located in the most sought after, family friendly, private community just outside the Disney Resort. Whether you walk 15-20 min (1.2 miles) from the entrance of our community to Downtown Disney, or take a short 6 minute walk and catch the ART (Anaheim Resort Transit) shuttle for a small fee...you just can't beat the location. Community amenities include a private solar heated pool, jacuzzi/hot tub, and well manicured green belts. Stay with us and enjoy hassle free access to the wonderful world of Disney and all the nearby shops and entertainment, all within walking distance from our home.
2. GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the sun. During your stay with us, our home becomes your home, and we want to ensure your experience is truly memorable. We do our level best to provide impeccable service and amenities so you can focus your attention on family, friends, and fun while on your holiday! We hope you'll agree :)
3. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - Our home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n play, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)!
4. FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN – Our kitchen is the heart of our homes and comes with everything you need, whether you’re preparing a 5 course meal or just mixing your favorite beverage after a long day at the park. A complete modern kitchen well stocked with just about every small kitchen appliance and utensil you should expect in a vacation home!
5. FREE 2 CAR PARKING– Our complimentary parking saves you over $35/day AND did we mention you can WALK to Disneyland?! 'Nuff said!
UNIQUE AMENITIES @ FUNTIERLAND 5
+ Free Netflix Movies, Pandora Music, and more
+ Free Wi-Fi with excellent coverage throughout
+ Free HD ATT Uverse 200 Cable Package
+ HUGE 55' LED HDTV + 1 40' HDTV + 1 32' LED HDTV
+ WiFi Blue-Ray Internet Streaming DVD Players
+ Music Docking Station + Wifi / Bluetooth / iPod Connectivity
+ En-Suite Nursery in Master Retreat
+ Filtered Water
+ Ice Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in the summer!
+ Self Balancing Washer & Dryer & Detergent
+ Dimmable Lights throughout (my goofy husband loves dimmers and made me add this :)
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ FUNTIERLAND 5
+ Large Private Patio Off Dining Room
+ Private Large Stainless Steel BBQ Grill
+ Solar Heated Swimming Pool
+ Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
+ Community BBQ Grill & Food Prep Area
FINISHING TOUCHES @ FUNTIERLAND 5
+ 2 Single Strollers
+ 1 Double Stroller
+ 2 high chairs
+ 1 pack 'n play (plus wooden crib in nursery)
+ Pool / Beach towels
+ Beach Chairs / Body Boards / Sand Toys
+ Umbrellas (for the rare rainy day)
+ Ice Maker
+ Filtered Water
...and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH 'FUNTIERLAND'!
+ Current REG Permit # 2014-00194
+ Max Occupancy - 9 individuals including infants (6 adults max)
+ Minimum Night Stay - 3 nights
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 2 vehicles MAX inside private 2 car standard size garage ONLY (will fit 1 standard + 1 minivan). No outside parking available within the HOA. NO public street parking. Passenger Vans, RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ Pool - 6 guests max at one time, strictly enforced by HOA. No unregulated flotation devices, pool toys, etc allowed. Pool Facility Hours: 9am - 9pm.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, garage/game rooms etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
+ Checkin 4pm Checkout 10am
+ Inquiries resulting in either a 2 night sequential gap in our calendar OR a single night gap immediately before AND a single night gap immediately after your requested dates, may be respectfully declined. This policy allows us to maximize the number of days available each month for guests to enjoy a Funtierland property as we run at a very high occupancy rate year round. It also helps to ensure our reservations adhere to the Anaheim City Ordinance requiring a 3 night minimum stay.
+ Reservation NOT confirmed until payment receipt, dates never held.
+ Discounts, offers and/or other incentives cannot be combined.
This was a great rental. It had EVERYTHING you would have in your own home!
Excellent all around. Great location, Great accommodations! Everything was clean and fresh. The kitchen had all the pieces we needed to make meals. The washer and dryer in the garage was VERY convenient and the gas grill on the patio was a nice extra. We had 7 adults in the condo unit which had ample sleeping rooms, bathrooms and was located in a very quiet neighborhood. TV, DVD player and Netflix were all used by my group. Highly recommend!!!!!
Owner Response: Thank you Daniel for your review. We are thrilled that 7 adults enjoyed their stay with us, felt comfortable, and took advantage of all the amenities we offer. Thank goodness you weren't all squeezed into hotel rooms. We hope the next time you visit the Disneyland area you will look us up again. Stay Adventurous - Leah and Ryan
We loved it here! The listing was exactly as described. Very clean and well maintained. We did not have a chance to use the pool and decided to save our energy and drove to the Disneyland Toy Story parking lot, which was about a two minute drive. This is in a great location--close to everything. Slept 4 adults and 3 kids very comfortably. Leah and Ryan have thought of everything here--nothing was lacking. For the second part of our trip we moved to a hotel in San Diego and kept dreaming of our nights in Funtierland. Never choose a hotel over a Funtierland Rental. You will not be disappointed!
Owner Response: Oh boy, we sure spoiled you didn't we? Ha ha. We couldn't be happier knowing that our guests prefer us over a hotel. I mean what's not to love right? You get three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a full size kitchen and close proximity to everything. Total win! Thank you again for the lovely review and for choosing to stay at Funtierland 5. Come see us again real soon! Stay Adventurous - Leah and Ryan
Thank you for thinking of everything a traveler(s) would need to have a home away from home. The accommodations were perfect for our group adults and children. Location was perfect and we had a wonderful time. I would recommend this location and condo to anyone who is looking for the comforts of home. Wish we could have stayed longer - it was perfect
Owner Response: Hi Lilly! It was our pleasure hosting your group at Funtierland 5. We are pleased to hear that we made everyone's stay comfortable and feel like home. Mission accomplished! :) Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to hearing from you again soon. Stay Adventurous - Leah and Ryan