1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - F24 - "Mickey's House" At this fun Mickey themed home you can walk to Disneyland and Downtown Disney which is just one mile away. Plan to spend a day or two in the sun at Newport Beach just a 30 minute drive away.
2. PRIVATE HOME - Spend your holiday your way, with the people you enjoy most, family and friends, in the comfort of your own private abode. There's plenty of space for kids to play and parents to relax without rubbing elbows. Relax in the hot tub after a long day at the parks. Lounge around the private pool, cook your favorite meals in the gourmet kitchen (or keep it lazy and order in), let the little one's enjoy peaceful mid-day naps while the teenagers splash in the pool. The possibilities are endless!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the So Cal sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our homes, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different in a meaningful way for every guest :).
4. UNIQUELY THEMED ROOMS - Our rooms are decked out in fun Disney inspired themes enough to make the entire family squeal with delight when roaming the halls of our home. So pick your spots kiddos before brother or sis take your favorite room!
5. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - We've got kids and we get it...traveling can seem like moving day! We do our best to make your vacation life a bit easier by lightening your load. Every Funtierland home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n plays, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, books and toys, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)! Or simply reach out to us for more details!
FEATURED AMENITIES @ Funtierland 24
+ Disney themed rooms!
+ Free Netflix Streaming including Disney Library!
+ Free speedy Wi-Fi with excellent coverage
+ HD Cable TV with 200+ channels
+ HUGE 50” LED HDTV in Living Room
+ Wi-Fi BluRay DVD Players
+ Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in Anaheim in the summer folks!
+ Front Loading Washer & Dryer
+ Themed bunk beds
+ And of course Pillow-top mattresses with protectors for a good night's sleep after a loooongg day of adventure!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ Funtierland 24
+ Private pool with hot tub and gas BBQ with prep area and mini fridge
+ Al Fresca (outdoor) Dining with a bar
+ Watch Disney Fireworks nightly from the back yard!
FINISHING TOUCHES @ Funtierland 24
+ 1 Single Stroller - Graco
+ 1 Double Stroller - Graco
+ 1 High Chair
+ 1 Booster seat (for dining chair)
+ 2 Pack 'n Plays
+ Pool / Beach towels
... and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH “FUNTIERLAND”!
+ Current REG Permit # REG2014-00111
+ Max Occupancy - 15 individuals including infants (10 adults max)
+ Minimum Night Stay - 3 nights
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 3 vehicles MAX in driveway ONLY (will fit 3 minivans). Must not encroach into sidewalk. NO parking on public streets. RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
Our 6 bedroom 3 bath home has been remodeled top to bottom! It is only a mile from Disneyland, a 25-30 minute walk. A salt-water pool and spa are sure to be a great end to a busy day at Disneyland. The backyard has a beautiful new patio area and outdoor wet bar.
'Mickey's House' features 6 bedrooms. The Tinkerbell/fairies room has a dollhouse bunk bed with a twin over a queen as well as another plush queen bed. Featured in the room is an absolutely stunning hand painted wall to wall mural with all your favorite fairies. Argh! Our pirate room has a twin over twin bunk bed. The pirate bunk bed is truly unique and will have all your little explorers sailing off in search of buried treasure. Lightning McQueen and Mater murals can be seen in our Cars room featuring a twin over full bunk bed and a toddler size Lightning McQueen bed (can fit up to an 8 or 9 year old). Your kids will love the talking Lightning McQueen alarm clock and all the stuffed animal cars in the room! The 101 Dalmatians room has a comfortable king bed with en-suite bathroom, perfect for adults. Across the hall is the Mickey Mouse master bedroom with a queen, a door to the outside patio (pool still fenced off) and a door to the Jack and Jill bathroom with a tub/shower combo. On the other side of that bathroom is our Minnie Mouse room with a twin over queen bunk bed. Your mouse fans will love the custom Mickey hand painted mural and the one of a kind Minnie dot bedroom!
The house also has a great entryway featuring a silhouette of Mickey on the floor and an open TV area with couches. There is a huge 51 inch TV, blu-ray player, free WiFi, Cable TV with ESPN and the Disney channel is also available so you won't miss your favorite shows and games while you're on vacation. You can also connect to Netflix through our blu-ray player or watch one of our favorite Disney DVD movies! The kitchen has been re-done to be ALL about Mickey (it is his house after all). From the red tile backsplash to the granite countertops, you will LOVE cooking up Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes for your group in the morning. Or make toast with Mickey on it! The kitchen has everything you need to cook a family meal. Plates, utensils, cookware, children's plates and utensils, a crock pot, coffee pot and more are all there for your use. There is too much to list! A high chair and booster seat are also provided.
The TV room opens up into a great dining area for 6-8 people and a bar that seats an additional 5. Outside you will find a beautiful patio overlooking the gated pool and spa with seating for 6 at the table and 4 more at the bar! Grill up some burgers or steak for dinner in our stunning new wet bar/grill area. In the house you will find a single and a double stroller, 2 life vests (one for a 2 - 4 y.o. and one 4 - 6 y.o.) as well as a washer and dryer for your use. We also have 2 pack n plays, kids cups, plates and utensils and plenty of toys and games for everyone!
For your convenience we have also included a helpful welcome packet in the home, which is also emailed to our guests two weeks before their stay. This packet includes information on the home and the local area, tips and tricks for Disneyland, where to buy discounted tickets, lists and maps of local restaurants and grocery stores, maps to Disneyland from the house and more. We truly have tried to do everything we can to ensure our guests to have a magical vacation - there is so much to enjoy at Mickey’s House!
Waterproof and bed bug mattress protectors are on every bed and everything is thoroughly cleaned between each stay. A keypad entry makes it easy for guests to get in and out of the house. There is no need to pick up a key so you are flexible to arrive when it is convenient for you. Plus you can make your own personal code so there won't be any worry of getting locked out or wondering where you placed the key.
We have several other homes in the area depending on your needs and party size, please email us for more details. Thanks for looking; we hope to help you make this the best vacation yet!
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Kid Friendly
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- No Smoking
- Pantry Items
- Parking Included
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|