1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION - F23 - "Rapunzel's Tower" Not only can you walk to Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney for multiple days of fun, shopping, and delicious restaurants, but there is also a park for family soccer games with a playground for the kids as well. You're close to grocery stores for those forgotten items and ingredients for that fantastic family BBQ on the back patio.
2. PRIVATE HOME - Spend your holiday your way, with the people you enjoy most, family and friends, in the comfort of your own private abode. There's plenty of space for kids to play and parents to relax without rubbing elbows. Relax in the hot tub after a long day at the parks. Lounge around the private pool, cook your favorite meals in the gourmet kitchen (or keep it lazy and order in), let the little one's enjoy peaceful mid-day naps while the teenagers splash in the pool. The possibilities are endless!
3. THE FUNTIERLAND GUEST EXPERIENCE - Our homes are more than just a place to crash after a long day of fun in the So Cal sun. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for everyone that stays under our roof. Taking care of our guests, taking pride in every aspect of our homes, and paying attention to the little details is our commitment to you. It's what we believe makes the Funtierland Experience different in a meaningful way for every guest :).
4. UNIQUELY THEMED ROOMS - Our rooms are decked out in fun Disney inspired themes enough to make the entire family squeal with delight when roaming the halls of our home. So pick your spots kiddos before brother or sis take your favorite room!
5. KID FRIENDLY / PARENT APPROVED - We've got kids and we get it...traveling can seem like moving day! We do our best to make your vacation life a bit easier by lightening your load. Every Funtierland home is equipped with a laundry list of kid friendly, parent approved amenities and features including pack 'n plays, high chairs, strollers, child proofing, books and toys, entertainment, and so much more you'll just need to visit to discover and appreciate ;)! Or simply reach out to us for more details!
FEATURED AMENITIES @ Funtierland 23
+ Disney themed rooms!
+ Foosball table!
+ Free Netflix Streaming including Disney Library!
+ Free speedy Wi-Fi with excellent coverage
+ HD Cable TV with 200+ channels
+ HUGE 55” LED HDTV in Living Room /TV in upstairs Rapunzel room
+ Wi-Fi BluRay DVD Players
+ Cold Central A/C - it gets hot in Anaheim in the summer folks!
+ Washer & Dryer
+ Themed bunk beds
+ And of course Pillow-top mattresses with protectors for a good night's sleep after a loooongg day of adventure!
OUTDOOR AMENITIES @ Funtierland 23
+ Private pool with hot tub and BBQ
+ Al Fresca (outdoor) Dining
FINISHING TOUCHES @ Funtierland 23
+ 1 Single Stroller - Graco
+ 1 Double Stroller - Graco
+ 1 High Chair
+ 1 Booster seat (for dining chair)
+ 2 Pack 'n Plays
+ Pool / Beach towels
... and so much more!
FOLLOW US, share photos, post reviews, and gain exclusive access to special discounts and local secrets on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages - JUST SEARCH “FUNTIERLAND”!
+ Current REG Permit # 2014-00119
+ Max Occupancy - 15 individuals including infants (10 adults max)
+ Minimum Night Stay - 3 nights
+ Parking/Max Vehicle Count - 3 vehicles MAX (1 in garage, 2 in driveway). Must not encroach into sidewalk. NO parking on public streets. RVs and Trailers of any kind are strictly prohibited.
+ City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio etc) are off limits during this time.
+ Guests must agree to comply with city requirements or they will be subject to any and all fines, civil actions and/or criminal prosecutions related to violation.
This gorgeous home is only a mile from Disneyland and extremely close to restaurants and grocery stores. The home has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with over 3000 square feet; a rare for vacation homes in Anaheim! The beautiful hand painted Disney murals, themed rooms and pool and hot tub make Rapunzel’s Tower the perfect spot for vacationing families. Just make sure you stay long enough to enjoy the home - most of our guests comment they wish they had more time to spend in the home!
When you walk into this huge Disney themed home a gorgeous hand painted Rapunzel mural will greet you. The first bedroom has a Tangled theme with a beautiful queen bed and a twin over twin bunk bed with a twin trundle. All will love the hand painted mural of Rapunzel and her lanterns! The second bedroom is a fun Star Wars themed room with a queen bed and a twin over full bunk bed. Hand painted stars on the ceiling create the perfect environment for pretend play in a galaxy far, far away. The third room has a Disney princess theme with a dollhouse twin over full loft bed, perfect for your little princesses! They will love dressing up in all of our princess dresses. The fourth room is a Cars themed room (perfect after a visit to Cars Land!) with a twin over full bunk bed and a huge mural of Lightning McQueen on the wall. The fifth bedroom has a Mickey theme with a plush California king bed and an attached bathroom with shower. The final bedroom has a vintage Disneyland rides theme with a comfortable queen bed. There is also a leather sectional in the living room with a pull out bed that sleeps two. Finally, we have a twin and a queen blow up mattress and three kids sleeping bags for extra guests. Having four bathrooms is very convenient for large parties, two complete with bathtubs for the little ones. There are fun details in all the common areas as well. All the sleeping space and Disney amenities makes this home the perfect place for a Disneyland extended family vacation!
Our large family room has a comfortable sectional and a huge 55 inch TV, blu-ray player, free WiFi, Cable TV with ESPN and the Disney channel is also available so you won't miss your favorite shows and games while you're on vacation. You can also connect to Netflix through our blu-ray player or watch one of our favorite Disney DVD movies! The family room also a huge basket of toys for the kids. A desk is also provided for your convenience. The kitchen has everything you need to cook a family meal. Plates, utensils, cookware, children's plates and utensils, a crock pot, coffee pot and more are all there for your use. There is too much to list! A high chair and booster seat are also provided.
The home also features a GATED pool and hot tub and is only a mile from Disneyland. There is no better place to relax and enjoy time together as a family after a long day at the parks. A patio set and BBQ are also available in the back yard. In the house you will find a single and a double stroller, 2 life vests (one for a 2 - 4 y.o. and one 4 - 6 y.o.) as well as a washer and dryer for your use. We also have 2 pack n plays, kids cups, plates and utensils and plenty of toys and games for everyone!
Just around the corner from the house is a beautiful park with a playground. Take a picnic or just enjoy the sunny weather while playing with the kids.
For your convenience we have also included a helpful welcome packet in the home, which is also emailed to our guests two weeks before their stay. This packet includes information on the home and the local area, tips and tricks for Disneyland, where to buy discounted tickets, lists and maps of local restaurants and grocery stores, maps to Disneyland from the house and more. We truly have tried to do everything we can to ensure our guests to have a magical vacation - there is so much to enjoy at Rapunzel’s Tower!
Waterproof and bed bug mattress protectors are on every bed and everything is thoroughly cleaned between each stay. A keypad entry makes it easy for guests to get in and out of the house. There is no need to pick up a key so you are flexible to arrive when it is convenient for you. Plus you can make your own personal code so there won't be any worry of getting locked out or wondering where you placed the key.
We have several other homes in the area depending on your needs and party size, please email us for more details. Thanks for looking; we hope to help you make this the best vacation yet!
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Kid Friendly
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- No Smoking
- Outdoor Grill
- Pantry Items
- Parking Included
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|